EVENT: Junebug Summer Fair, Saturday June 16th 10-11pm AND Sunday, June 17th 10-4pm
Artists Schedule: Saturday June 16th 10-9pm AND Sunday, June 17th 10-4pm
ENTRY METHOD: online via email, firstname.lastname@example.org
ENTRY DEADLINE: Friday, May 25, 2018
• Jury fee $10- This a non-refundable fee that goes towards the Jury process and advertising. Please review guidelines to see if your artwork will qualify before submitting.
Here’s the link for the Jury Fee
• Booth Fee $45
Here’s the link to the Booth Fee (Pay ONLY AFTER getting accepted)
Notice of ACCEPTANCE: May 25th, 2018. You can pay via Pay pal or online at Eventbrite.com or invoices will be emailed at this time, or prior to this date.
Booth Fee Due: May 25,2018 , if you cannot pay via Paypal invoice, mail checks to Kerian Massey, 211 Long Shadow Dr. Murchison, TX 75778. Please make checks out to Kerian Massey.
OVERVIEW: The art will be juried in by selected board members of the Junebug Summer Fair. Artists may submit up to 5 works for consideration and must include a booth photo.
Tables and easles will not be provided. Electricity is provided but you must bring your own extension cords and booth lighting.
GUIDELINES TO APPLY:
• Artists must be over 16 years of age unless assisted by an adult at all times.
• Entry deadline is Friday, May 25th, 2018.
• Works in all media are eligible, provided they can be juried by digital image. These
include Painting, Drawing, Printmaking, Photography/Digital Media, Sculpture, Mixed Media,
and Fine Craft (wood, metal, clay, fiber, glass, pottery, jewelry, soapmaking, fair trade goods).
• Artwork should be original or prints by the original artists. No pre-made items or manufactured goods allowed unless used in the creation of a new product/ piece of ar or art reproduction.
• Artist must be willing to participate in the 2 days of the fair, arriving to set up before the opening and remain open through the duration of the scheduled hours, barring any emergency.
Artists’ submission must consist of:
• 4 high quality digital JPEG images of your art and one booth photo for Professional Artists/Artisans
•A description of each work that includes title, media, size and description
• Artist CV for promotions or abbreviated résumé and contact information including name and phone number and email address
Submission Instructions:Artists should email digital images, descriptions of work, CV and artist information to email@example.com